Privacy and Data Protection Policy
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Company name: CPWORKS BARCELONA SL (hereinafter CPWORKS)
- Trademark: CPWORKS
- Tax ID Number: B-61401519
- Address: Morales St., 21-27, 1F
- Email address: email@example.com
- Registration info: Registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona, Volume 29912, Page 152, sheet B, registration 1
In addition, you can contact our Data Protection Delegate by email:
What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
CPWORKS BARCELONA SL will process your personal data in order to manage both the users of the website www.cpworks.es as well as the services offered through it. Likewise, as long as the user authorizes it, CPWORKS will process the data in order to manage the queries it receives and to send advertising and commercial information to customers about the company, its activities, products, services, offers, special promotions, as well as diverse documentation by different
means of commercial information of the company. Likewise, we inform you that, in order to personalize the treatment according to your characteristics and/or needs, CPWORKS BARCELONA SL may prepare a
“business profile” based on the information provided by you, that derived from your consumption and navigation habits and that obtained from social networks. Additionally, your personal data and business profile will be transferred to the rest of the companies of the CPWORKS BARCELONA SL Group so that they could send you commercial communications about their own products and services or
those of third companies belonging to or outside the CPWORKS Group, while also preparing their own business profile with the data and profiles mentioned above together with your data and profiles that they might already have or obtain. All this with the purpose of making these communications of your interest as adapted to your tastes, consumption habits and navigation and business preferences. This
treatment will therefore imply the crossing of the databases of the different companies of the CPWORKS BARCELONA SL Group and their enrichment. The list of companies of the CPWORKS BARCELONA Group is as follows:
1. CPWORKS MADRID SL, Tax ID Number: B83274621
How long will we keep your data?
Both the personal data provided, such as those obtained from your browsing and consumption habits, as well as the commercial profile drafted will be kept as long as you do not request its deletion.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the consent of the interested party provided for the purposes described above, which will be specifically requested before:
- proceeding to process your data,
- proceeding to send commercial information or newsletter
- proceeding to the activation of any present or future service that could be offered through the website.
The requests for information that you send us require that the interested party voluntarily provide us with the necessary data to be able to assist you or provide the Services to you. The obligation or need to provide us with this information will be marked with a star (*) in the forms or sections corresponding to each service. However, the interested party may freely refuse to provide us with such data or,
subsequently, revoke the consent previously granted to process their data, although that refusal will imply the impossibility of attending your request or providing the service in question.
Likewise, we may process your data based on the legitimate interest of CPWORKS in maintaining the loyalty of its customers and/or users and better meeting their expectations or interests previously expressed, e.g.: to improve services, to manage requests, inquiries or claims, to offer products and similar services, to inform about promotions, etc., without affecting compliance by CPWORKS with the rest of the obligations related to the sending of commercial communications by
electronic means. CPWORKS understands that by providing these data, the interested party guarantees and is responsible for their reliability, relevance and accuracy and expressly accepts and consents to their processing for the purposes described above.
To whom will your data be communicated?
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not CPWORKS BARCELONA SL is treating personal data that concerns them.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to obtain information about their personal data subject to processing.
- Right of rectification: allows correcting errors, modifying data that is inaccurate or incomplete and guaranteeing the certainty of the information subject to processing.
- Right of deletion: allows requesting the deletion of the data subject to processing when they are no longer necessary for the provision of the service.
- Right of refusal: right of the interested party not to process their personal data or to terminate the processing, except for legitimate reasons or for the presenting or avoiding claims, in which case we will keep the data blocked during the corresponding term while legal obligations persist.
- Right to refuse the sending of advertising: the interested party may oppose the sending of commercial communications by CPWORKS.
- Limitation of processing: in certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the presenting or avoiding claims.
- Request of the data: interested parties may request to receive the data that concerns them and that they have provided to us or that, whenever technically possible, we send the data to another party of their choice in charge of processing, in a common and machine-readable format.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that might produce significant effects.
- Possibility of withdrawing consent: Likewise, the interested party has the right to withdraw at any time the consent given, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent given at the time to provide us with your data.
If you wish to exercise any of the exposed rights, please send us a letter with all your details, including your ID, at: CPWORKS BARCELONA SL, Morales St., 21-27, 1F, 08029 Barcelona (Spain), or send us an e-mail at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the type of right you want to exercise. In this regard, we inform you that you have at your disposal exercise models of the aforementioned rights (on the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://www.aepd.es/reglamento/derechos/index.html).
When the interested party deems it appropriate, they may file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, especially when they consider that we have not duly satisfied the exercise of their rights. The claim may be submitted to the aforementioned authority through the different means offered by the electronic headquarters of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.